SINES Convocation 2022
We are delighted to welcome you back to campus to celebrate completion of your degrees through this year’s convocation ceremony. Convocations are those rare occasions where one can look back and celebrate one’s academic achievements. It also provides an opportunity to connect back to your teachers, mentors and meet friends at the same time. Every year we experience a wonderful turnout for the occasion and would love to see you and your family at the event.
It gives us great pleasure to invite you to attend the 4th School of Interdisciplinary Engineering & Sciences (formerly RCMS) PG Convocation.
The ceremony will take place in Jinnah Auditorium (H-12 Campus) on 18 November 2022 to confer Degrees / Certificates / Medals.
To attend the convocation, please submit the registration fee of Rupees 3500/- in following Askari Bank (NUST University Branch) account:
Bank Name: Askari Bank Ltd. (NUST Branch H-12, Islamabad)
Account Title: SINES CONSULTANCY & SGR FUND
Account No. 0001801480000444
IBAN: PK06 ASCM 0001 8014 8000 0444
You can deposit the fee through Deposit Slip or direct online transfer. However, submission of transaction ID is MUST for tracing it. The last date for registration is 25 October 2022.
****Kindly fill in the following registration form once you have submitted the registration fee and are in possession of receipt number / transaction ID, scan copy of payment proof and CNIC****:
Instructions for Graduates attending Convocation
- Graduates MUST bring their original CNIC and invitation cards, as entry to the hall will be allowed ONLY through invitation card and original CNIC.
- Invitation cards for graduates will be handed over to the graduates after the rehearsal.
- Convocation dress code for the graduates is:
- Male: A dark color Lounge Suit with closed collar/National dress.
- Female: Decent dress of sober color.
- Proper dark color shoes
- Gowns and Hoods will be hired from the contractor (Hashmi Brothers). The contractor will establish a stall in the vicinity of convocation hall for provision of mentioned items after deposit of Rs 3000/- as security money on Rehearsal Day.
- Students are required to return items to contractor after Convocation. The contractor will return the security money after deducting Rs 500/- as rent of the items.
- Please note that returning of Gown, Hood & Cap is pre-requisite for receiving original degree from SINES.
- Graduates attending the convocation must attend rehearsal.
- Cell phones / cameras / handbags are not allowed in the Convocation Hall.
We hope to see you back at NUST.